Sanitiser Disinfectant Spray contains active biocides, specifically designed for the cleansing and disinfecting of hard and soft surfaces as well as tested and proven for use on skin.
Perfect for sanitising your work station, tables, computers while on shift, Quickly sanitisng chairs, kitchens, keyboards, telephones etc.
This product delivers residual action control of an extensive range of microorganisms whilst still protecting the skin.
The spray is a revolutionary mist spray with fogging technology designed to sanitise and disinfect difficult to reach and intricate areas with full surface coverage.
This product deals rapidly and effectively with an extensive list of bacteria, viruses, fungi and moulds. Including the notorious MRSA, VISA and VRE bacteria, E-Coli 0157:H7, BCG (Mycobacterium tuberculosis) and the equally feared viruses HIV-1, Hepatitis B&C and Poliovirus Type 1.
The unique biocide combination is also effective against a wide range of Coronavirus and Type A Influenza viruses; this group includes Swine Flu, Chinese and Japanese Flu strains, Wisconsin Avain Influenza and SARS.
Teachers Work Station / Surface Sanitiser x12
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria
- Zero set-up time
- Safe to use on skin
- Meets all requirements of BSEN 1276 and 1650 for food handling area sanitisation/disinfection
- Alcohol-free – This means there is no issue with skin drying, irritation, flammability or even substance abuse
- Active biocides – This gives effective and residual action – unlike alcohol-based products
- Unique “dual-quat” – Providing effective control of the widest range of microorganisms, including bacteria, viruses and fungi
- Non staining
- Non corrosive
- Provides streak-free finish on most surfaces including Glass and Stainless Steel
This product is in high demand and we will ensure that we send out your order within 7 days. During these busy times if your order will be delayed we will notify you via email. We advice companies to order in advance and order enough stock for 1 months use